Me and my highschool friends, with their boyfriends, ate dinner at the Marina located at Tomas Morato. Abi was there with King, her boyfriend, Get was with Ryan, and Carl was also with us. After the dinner, we drove along Tomas Morato and Timog Avenue wondering if Chico's and Gigolo is worth the fear of being raided! Hehehe. Di kasi namin alam kung nira-raid ung mga lugar na yun at saka kung magkano entrance eh! Anyway, we decided to go to Metro Comedy Bar, formerly Kampo at West Ave., instead. Vice Ganda was very funny along with the other gay performers.Ethel Booba was a disappointment. She wasn't even slightly funny. I'll post some pics here as soon as I get copies from Carl and King.
August 5
Rivermaya performed at Ratsky Tomas Morato. I went there together with Dianne and 2 of her classmates, Honey and Dar. Below are some pics.
Maya @ ratsky

Me and Dianne

August 6
I met some of my college classmates at Virgin Cafe along Tomas Morato (ngayonn ko lang napansin, puro Tomas Morato ang lugar ha!) to watch the Freestyle gig. Below are some pics.
College classmates at Virgin Cafe

The guys

Stel, Apol and Joan

August 14
My extended family, on my mother's side, and I ate lunch at Max's restaurant along Maria Orosa. During that night, we also ordered pizza for my Tita Gem and my cousins on my father's side.
1 comment:
haha... okay, ah. sino yung tukmol na nakadila? XP
Post a Comment