Saturday, August 02, 2008

Singapore Trip: Preps

Cebu Pacific had a promo last May. They offered zero fare seats for international flights! Yay! So my tour plans for this year was whacked! I planned to have just one out of the country trip for my family this year. We went to Hong Kong last March already so my plan before was to take my family to a local destination later this year and continue with our out of the country trips next year. But the zero fare promo was too good to resist! I have friends in Singapore and I figured we could save a bit more if we crashed in their condo for our stay. My friends were very nice and agreed.

Originally, it was only me and Dianne who were supposed to go to Singapore this month. Our trip will be on Aug. 21-27. I asked Nanay if she wanted to go with us but she told me she can't get off from work for that long. My sis and my round trip tickets cost us only Php 11,586.00. This excludes the airport tax and terminal fee. But then Nanay decided to go with us! She felt that there might not be a next time when we can go as a family to Singapore. Her flight will be later than ours, she will be leaving on the 23rd, but she'll go home with us. Unfortunately, there were no more zero fares!!! And so her round trip ticket costs us Php 12,632.00!!! Hayyy!!!! Oh well, at least we will be able to enjoy SG with her.

I'm now planning our itinerary for our trip. There's a lot of things to do in Singapore but I'm not sure if the costs are really worth the experience. We don't plan to do a lot of shopping in SG since we don't have the money for it but we would like to visit as many tourist traps as we can! Hehehe.

2 comments:

Apple said...

how was Singapore? I'm also planning to go there with friends from work... Kaya lang mas mahal pag galing dito.. huhuhu

yen said...

enjoy naman ang SG. Medyo bitin pa nga kasi di kami nakapunta sa Sentosa eh.

Kelan kayo punta?