Ater eating a hearty lunch, Dianne and I went aroun Orchard Road to look at the expensive shops. We also dropped by Konikuniya to buy a manga for my officemate Pao. While browsing, I saw a copy of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows worth SGD 9.90!!! I immediatle bought a copy! Yay!!!
We also visited Chinatown. While eating at Smith Street ...
we saw this sign from one of the shops ....

Panalo! Hahaha.
Some nice pics of our running around Chinatown.
We also saw a perfume shop inside the mall in Chinatown where they sell cheap perfumes. Dianne was able to buy the perfume she had been looking for for quite some time now there and it was very cheap! About 50% off!
The Singapore pips then treated us to dinner in one of the street hawker joints. We met the Cookies (Jenny and Lord) and, of course!, took more pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment