Saturday, July 28, 2007

Blogging ...

Tid just left a message in the message board asking if this is my real blog. I also have one at Friendster. Is this my real blog? For now, yes. I'm not much of a writer so I don't post much here.

But I will try to post more. I've realized that as much as I enjoy being up to date with my friends lives, they might wish to be updated with mine too! Hehehe. Specially now that more and more of my friends are working abroad.

Just don't hope for a very detailed post about my life ... as I've said I'm not much of a writer. Also, there are things better shared over a cup of coffee or during inuman! Hehehe.

Currently listening at Hugh Grant's Meaningless Kiss.
Currently feeling sleepy since Henry's despedida last night ended later than I expected.

No comments: