Wednesday, August 01, 2007

6 weird things about Yen

Got this from Tid. This is my first time to try something like this in a blog. Oh well .. here it goes.

1. I am a reading addict. It doesn't matter what I'll read, if I get interested in it my world feels as if it stops. I don't eat, work, sleep, etc until I am finished with what I am reading.

2. I can live for several days with just doing 3 things: sleep, eat and read.

3. I am a religious fan of Postsecret. I check for updates every week, sometimes even everyday.

4. When I am feeling down, I read novels that I know will surely make me howl crying. I even sometimes read books like this back to back. After reading and crying for a few hours (complete with runny nose and very puffy eyes), I'm ok again.

5. I'm dense. Sometimes I'll get wind of news that I scare people or that other people are mad at me or like me or whatever and I won't even have any idea of their feelings towards me.

6. I am both a dreamer and a cynic. I hope for good things in life but I also disabuse myself of my hope.

I am tagging Dianne and Ann to do this in their blog too. I don't know who else to tag since Tid have already tagged JJ and Rianne and they're the only ones who read my blog.

2 comments:

takejiro said...

ooh you read postsecret pala ha. siguro may sinubmit ka dun. eto sakin: i surf the web at work hehe

yen said...

aha! ikaw pala yun ha! hehehe.