Saturday, August 25, 2007

Birthday treats

Long overdue post ... oh well.

August 8

I was supposed to treat nanay and Dianne for dinner but the storm put a damper on our plans.

August 9

I was gonna treat a few friends of mine from AIU-RP on this night but Fred and Stan decided to do the honors instead. Hehehe. Thanks guys! For more info and pics, go to Jen's post about it.

August 10

Froilan and I treated our teammates some Pizza Hut pizza and KFC chicken for merienda. Froilan and I shared the same birth date so we decided to team up for the blow out.

August 11

I invited my high school friends (Abi, Renee and Jaja) and Dianne to the Temple Bar in Greenbelt. Abi was feeling down that night but she was a good friend and tried her best to still have fun that night to not affect our mood.

August 12

I asked Tita Lita to cook her special Kare-kare for us and for my relatives. This is my treat for them.

August 17

The August Celebrants of AIU-RP treated the team for some merienda from Buddy's.

August 24

Cecile, Marvin, Froilan and I treated some of our closest friends from AIU-RP. We spent most of the night and part of the early hours of the next morning in Pier One at The Fort.

No comments: