
Just finished booking our room accommodation for our Hong Kong trip. We booked a 3/4 Persons Family Ensuite (2 double beds) room for me, my mom and my sister. I was hoping for a triple ensuite room but these rooms were already booked at Yesinn Hostels on our scheduled trip.
Our room costs us 1,677.00 HKD or 8,702.88 PHP according to an online currency converter. I paid using my credit card and I was charged an initial $335.40 HKD (1,740.58 PHP) for the deposit.
As I was looking for a place for us to stay, I considered the Wang Fat Hostel and Sun Kong Hostel as possible hostels for our trip. The problem was I saw a lot of mixed reviews about these 2 hostels. Some say that these 2 were ok, others say that they had problems. But my main concern was that some of the reviews said that even if they have already booked in advance, when they arrived the receptionist could not find their reservation. That to me is a big concern since I don't want to have the hassle of looking for a new accommodation once we're there.
We also have booked our flight care of Cebu Pacific. We will be leaving on March 25 and will return on
So far, we have already accumulated around 30K of expenses, including the expected international tax when we leave.
Next to do is book our online entrance tickets to Ocean Park and Disneyland. I want to make all the online bookings that I can so that we will have less to worry over when we take our trip. Also, it will be easier to budget our pocket money. My goal is that our whole trip will only cost us about 50K. Luckily, our schedule lands on the off peak days in Disneyland and Ocean Park. According to Disneyland's online booking system, 3 adults will cost us 885.00 HKD (4,592.76 PHP). The Ocean Park will cost us 624.00 HKD (3,238.28 PHP). That leaves us about 10K for our food and transpo for the 4 days. Sigh! How about our shopping expenses?! I think I need to re-think our budget ....
Here's hoping all the preparations for our trip will make our trip more fun!
3 comments:
wow bakasyon another! kung gusto nyo pumunta sa mga outlets, check out my blog entry hehe here
hey hey! bakasyon grande! sana minsan dito naman sa Singapore. ^_^ post pictures!
nice Yen...!
Post a Comment