January
Of course there was the annual New Year party at home.
It was my Papa's birthday on the 6th and, as usual, we offered a mass for him. We included in the mass offering my Lolo Godeng and Lola Mely, my paternal grandparents.
It was also Carl's and Get's birthdays but since they're out of the country (Carl was in Japan and Get is in Qatar), I just sent them greetings through emails.
Eli came home from Italy this month. He treated me and some of our G-23 blockmates to dinner at Gerry's Grill in Park Square.

February
Summer outings started early last year. My mom's company outing was to Bolinao, Pangasinan and I went with them since I haven't been there before. I wasn't able to swim much since the water is either really shallow or really deep. But the waves were fantastic.
March
Attended Henry and Mima's wedding in Clark, Pampanga. Henry rented a villa for us at Mimosa so we can stay the night there.
The Cookies (Jenny and Lord), Stan, Fred, Earth, Hazel, and me took a day trip to Corregidor. This is my first time to go there and it was a blast! Hope we will have more out of town trips.
Since we're an outing addict, my mom and I joined my Tita Mariz's company outing to Golden Sunset Village Resort and Spa, Calatagan, Btangas. This resort is owned by a famous hair dresser Ricky Reyes.
April
For our annual Holy Week outing, we went to Beachwood Resort, Sariaya Quezon and Aguila Resort, Mabini, Batangas.
Badminton and Karaoke party with Headstrong friends: The Cookies, Fred, Stan, Jet, Hazel and Tid.
Headstrong company outing at Mount Sea Resort, Tanza, Cavite.
Puerto Galera trip with Carl, Marlon, Abi, Dianne, and Apple.
May
The annual family swimming party for Vince's birthday. Rain or shine, we go swimming for his birthday. And my mom wanted to celebrate her birthday too so we went to Fontana, Clark, Pampanga.
June
Had dinner with Solar lab pips. Chona and Winson invited us to their wedding.
July
Chona and Winson's big day! I was part of the entourage and it was my first time to try curly hair.
AIU-RP Team Building at La Corona, Pagsanjan. Unforgettable experience!

August
August means birthday gifts and birthday parties! Thank God I have lots of family and friends who loves me! Yay!
WEBAPSS PSG also had a fun party at Redbox, Trinoma this month.
September
My first trip to Melbourne, Australia! Yay!!! It was so exciting and I feel very blessed that I was given a chance to travel to this place. And it was free! I was sent by the company for a business trip.
Jherome's birthday party.
October
Redbox party (again!) with my G-23 friends.

November
Another first for me. First trip to Bangkok, Thailand! Again, courtesy of AIU.

And the annual All Saint's Day trip to the cemetery.
December
Lots of Christmas parties:
1. AIU-RP Christmas party at Giligan's, Park Square
2. Headstrong Christmas Party at Intramuros
3. AIU Party at Serendra
4. Barkada Christmas party at Seaside
5. Family Christmas party at Aristocrat and at home
6. AIU-RP Reunion and Christmas party
No comments:
Post a Comment